3/02/2008

He must be sent into Parliament of Malaysia!

PJU-Petaling Jaya Utara DAP Parliamentary Candidate TONY PUA



TONY PUA's profile:

I'm a Malaysian former CEO and founder of a public listed IT company. I've graduated from Keble College, Oxford University with a degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE) with a scholarship from MTC Foundation in 1994. Prior to that, I was fortunate enough to receive Asean and Shaw Foundation scholarships to pursue my 'O' and 'A'-Levels in Raffles Institution and Raffles Junior College.

It was my wish to be able to retire early quite comfortably so that I will be able to devote most, if not all of my expendable time on socio-economic and political affairs. Well, I'm right in the thick of it as I've sold my company and joined the Democratic Action Party (DAP) as the Economic Advisor to the DAP Secretary-General.

I've always had faith that there has been a guardian angel looking after me all these while - my personal well-being, my education, my career. Some will call it "God's will", some "fate" while some others, "destiny". I strongly believe that it is time for me to repay the kindness and fortune showered on me by my family, the society and of course, not forgetting, my guardian angel. :-)

I look forward to the day when I can truly help make our country a better place for all communities, and a country we can all be proud of.


Leave a comment

No comments:


Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comGet your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com